Author Topic: New site is LAUNCHED!  (Read 7698 times)

Offline Shirow

• Administrator
  • Electronic Colossus
  • Yup.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.digitalgunfire.com
Re: New site is LAUNCHED!
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2010, 08:02:10 AM »
What happens when you click on the link?
Simon "Shirow" Westlake
- www.digitalgunfire.com

Offline tRiCkHaTT

• Digital Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2010, 09:41:36 AM »
... It looks nice, but since you changed it and no mater what I do, and I have clicked everyone of the players and I nevered had a problem before, but now I can't listen to the music. so, because of the change, i don't like it

~I'm thinking updates mebe?
...where there is a whip~there is a way...

Offline sarahh huntress

• Digital Grunt
  • : ) meow
    • View Profile
    • WEB X MUSIC INTERNATIONAL
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2010, 12:08:02 PM »
well, first, my laptop is all updated, I even updated to adobe 10.. but when i click on the link for the adobe, it just says "error on page" at the bottom of the page.. before and after i updated. and with the other players, it either take me to my players and then tells me that it can not play it or with the itunes it says that it can not connect to the web page. theonly other way of listening to DC, is to stay at my house on secondlife, I usally have DC playing all the time when I'm on SL.. I don't like other people's idea of music, or I have DC playing while i'm on our live web A/V show, which I play for people and tell them about DC..all 12,000 of our fans in 49 major countries.

Offline faelaenx

• part time cosmological avatar and possible high functioning sociopath
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Dragoon
  • R.eality I.s P.erception
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2010, 03:53:58 PM »
WOW. Nice. That's all i can say at this point.
i can only please one person a day. Today is NOT your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either...

Offline tRiCkHaTT

• Digital Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2010, 06:15:14 PM »
well, first, my laptop is all updated, I even updated to adobe 10.. but when i click on the link for the adobe, it just says "error on page" at the bottom of the page.. before and after i updated. and with the other players, it either take me to my players and then tells me that it can not play it or with the itunes it says that it can not connect to the web page. theonly other way of listening to DC, is to stay at my house on secondlife, I usally have DC playing all the time when I'm on SL.. I don't like other people's idea of music, or I have DC playing while i'm on our live web A/V show, which I play for people and tell them about DC..all 12,000 of our fans in 49 major countries.

~updated drivers and checked firewall settings also? You can always 'bat your pretty eyes' at some geek to help you (lol)...I'd need to see for myself, GL with that tho ^^...

Offline mikepowell512

• Cybernetic Grunt
  • Always hardcore!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2010, 08:25:28 PM »
I havent been there for a while, so I was a bit surprised.. And now I claim the same I claimed before:

This site with all its features is not only awesome (as creators abilities) but it also has a soul - It was created with DGs, fans and all of opinions came in "construction site".. Everyone, who posts his opinion or reports a bug has assisted...

This is the fact which makes DGF site (both old and new) different and so marvelous for me..

Bravo, Shirow.. Im thinking of it will be enough if I raise your carma..
Live your life according to your own rules.

Offline tRiCkHaTT

• Digital Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2010, 10:18:37 PM »
I havent been there for a while, so I was a bit surprised.. And now I claim the same I claimed before:

This site with all its features is not only awesome (as creators abilities) but it also has a soul - It was created with DGs, fans and all of opinions came in "construction site".. Everyone, who posts his opinion or reports a bug has assisted...

This is the fact which makes DGF site (both old and new) different and so marvelous for me..

Bravo, Shirow.. Im thinking of it will be enough if I raise your carma..

~yea Shirow is great...but, I think hes a bot Oo!...that works for the Government Oo!...and sucks cattle juices Oo! Sometimes with a side of...omg COULD HE BE?!

;)

~I say he needs a Profile Pic...something sic ^^...oooh should there be a vote :O ???

Offline Shirow

• Administrator
  • Electronic Colossus
  • Yup.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2010, 07:51:39 AM »

Sarah,

Not sure which Adobe link you are talking about.. there is no Flash button to connect to the stream. To tune in, go to the 'Listen' page and use the links under the 'Tune In' header - shouldn't launch any Flash/Adobe applications.

If that doesn't work, run WinAMP (www.winamp.com), press CTRL+L and type in http://radio1-se.digitalgunfire.com:8000

That will allow you to connect manually.

Hope that helps!
Simon "Shirow" Westlake
- www.digitalgunfire.com

Offline sarahh huntress

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2010, 02:35:17 PM »
well, I did do what trickhatt said about flashing my eyes.. I got my neighbor to install a VLC player, now it works.. giggles, she also gave me other things too.. I also have a date with her friday  : ). the player that I always used here was the www. player, but that is the one that keeps giving me the error on the page at the bottom corner.. I really do love the music that DG playes and I have it playing 24/7 everywhere, even at the 5 stores that I run on SL and in 3 of my castles there.. I have my friends over in Irack playing it on their base and blasting it to the enemy, some of them even likes it ... I have them fighting for freedom of music and for my pretty eyes, giggles..

Offline Shirow

• Administrator
  • Electronic Colossus
  • Yup.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2010, 03:16:56 PM »
Ahhh, OK - that would explain the Adobe Flash!

Glad to hear you got it working though - and congratulations on your date ;)
Simon "Shirow" Westlake
- www.digitalgunfire.com

Offline tRiCkHaTT

• Digital Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2010, 07:07:16 PM »
well, I did do what trickhatt said about flashing my eyes.. I got my neighbor to install a VLC player, now it works.. giggles, she also gave me other things too.. I also have a date with her friday  : ). the player that I always used here was the www. player, but that is the one that keeps giving me the error on the page at the bottom corner.. I really do love the music that DG playes and I have it playing 24/7 everywhere, even at the 5 stores that I run on SL and in 3 of my castles there.. I have my friends over in Irack playing it on their base and blasting it to the enemy, some of them even likes it ... I have them fighting for freedom of music and for my pretty eyes, giggles..

*Pics or Vids or it's not true! ;)

~I've always loved being the catalyst for beautiful relations ^^!...too bad our gender has lost another to taboo~but, at least there is a great view ^^!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 07:34:22 PM by tRiCkHaTT »

Offline xeno

• Cybernetic Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2010, 04:28:36 AM »
A couple of suggestions:

1. On an iphone, the menu is wrapped, so one of the items is displayed like "Community Database"

2. For the music database, having a way to display the highest and lowest rated albums would be nice
   (or all albums, ordered by rating)

Offline Shirow

• Administrator
  • Electronic Colossus
  • Yup.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2010, 05:04:58 AM »
I have been meaning to make a mobile version of the site (although, iPhone users probably wouldn't want to use a mobile version anyway..) - I'll see what I can do to fix that.

The music DB thing.. albums themselves don't really have a rating anymore other than the aggregate of their songs but I will think about it and see if there's a good way to display it.
Simon "Shirow" Westlake
- www.digitalgunfire.com

Offline sarahh huntress

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2010, 11:58:06 AM »
smiles .. I just want to say again.. "Thank you sooooo much" for the kick ass music.. an no bs. like radio.. that is why I had stopped listening to the radio.. 1. they play crap.. 2. stupid D.J's.. 3. damn commercials( oh, God.. i hate commercial)  we love our DGF  : )

anything