Author Topic: Angelspit's absence from DG?  (Read 6228 times)

Offline Berger Stahl

• Digital Dragoon
    • View Profile
    • Digital R'us
Re: Angelspit's absence from DG?
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2010, 05:40:59 PM »

Oh come on, there is a world of difference between Angelspit and their influence on Industrial and all the other stuff you mentioned.

And in essence youre just saying you dont understand other peoples taste. Well, thats why its other peoples taste and not yours.
This is getting a pretty pointless argument.

Wow, talk about a close minded response ....

I DO understand other people's taste, and im happy the differ from mine,
which is why im voicing MY opinion on a specific band and why i think it was good they were removed from the station.

The way you choose to interpret my post shows rather lack of understanding to other people's opinion, because if you re-READ my post, i never said those other groups/bands/performers are bad, i only said why i dont think they belong in this station, along with similar sounding artist.

But yeah, this is now pointless...

*walks back to the herd of conformist sheep*

(edit- my post had more grammar errors, than this station has angelspit songs)
 LOL
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 05:42:49 PM by Berger Stahl »

Offline Lexus

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2010, 05:47:10 PM »
I dont understand how can people continue requesting this POS band.

Could be me, but that sounds like admitting you dont understand other peoples taste.

And forgive me for interpreting your post in the obvious way.
My armor is contempt
My shield is disgust
My sword is hatred

Offline Berger Stahl

• Digital Dragoon
    • View Profile
    • Digital R'us
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2010, 05:50:36 PM »
THAT sentence sir, was just to poke a little fun at shirow

(if you could reference a few of my old posts, in which im directly stating the band sucks, with no valid argument whatsoever)

i call it e-Fun    :)

Offline sinaptic

• Digital Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2010, 08:01:17 PM »
Here's the thing - the most important listeners to the stream are the ones that bother to post. There are thousands of people that just tune in and never contribute. I'm OK with that but their wants and desires are less compelling to me than people who subscribe, post on the forum, post reviews and whatever else. I haven't removed japaneseCARCRASH for the same reason I haven't removed a lot of other bands - I felt that they brought something to the station and there were others that liked them.

I had kind of wondered what the numbers were. With that many people tuning in, I can't imagine why there isn't more forum participation... However, I can't disagree with going along with what the people who DO bother to contribute/participate request. Factoring in your own tastes, of course.

Like newbs actually read any lists with rules or similar things. That only happens after they become regulars.

Truth. Now that I think about it, "read me" stickies on other forums I lurk at are about as effective as a cat trying to bury a turd on a marble floor.

Yeah, industrial is a very broad genre, but doest mean Shirow has to add every piece of crap band out there simply because of the band's industrial influences... of course, if that's the case, then please add
Powerman 5000, Rob zombie, timbaland, gwen stefani, and definitely, britney spears...

You don't know what you're talking about. The yelworC remixes of Timbaland are the bomb.

FunkerMattiis

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2010, 04:11:46 AM »
.....If i might interject and put this thread to rest - This should not have been an arguement at all. I merely asked a question and it would appear that i have my answer:

Angelspit WAS added due to active listeners liking the artists' particularly deviant brand of Electronic Industrial music. Hence they requested that simply a few songs be added to the already expansive Digital Gunfire music database; to which Shirow obviously conceded was within the confines of the music being played on this station. However the band was discarded due to (in his own words) "fanatical hate" and "public outcry".

Nevertheless, with Shirow's encouragement, i have decided that i shall start a new thread. The new thread will be a purely positive, pro-Angelspit thread in which people who enjoy listening to Angelspit or even just 'don't mind' hearing them come accross the radio can express themselves.
 The haters have been heard and heard well... the new thread is not for these negative opinions, rather a chance for ANY Angelspit support to manifest itself.