Author Topic: I had to much money  (Read 2856 times)

Offline Lexus

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
I had to much money
« on: July 19, 2010, 11:57:09 AM »
Yeah, I had to much money and I was in Germany and I found some underground music shop. So I kinda bought for 130 euros worth of cds.

Anyways, I got some special editions of the Extreme Sündenfall sampler series. And it just so happens I got number 4 and 6 double. So, anyone interested in buying them from me? They contain some really awesome tracks. Anyways, if anyone is interested, let me know.
My armor is contempt
My shield is disgust
My sword is hatred

Offline IaikaNeo

• Digital Grunt
  • Russian, English
    • View Profile
Re: I had to much money
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 10:08:51 AM »
I spent a fair deal of time and money at the Saturn in Hamburg by the Hauptbahnhof, oddly enough when Alice Cooper was signing CDs, when I was there last month. I heard that Media Markt might have some "alternative" music, as they so call, it as well, but I couldn't get to the one in Kiel during Kieler Woche. Anyway, to the crux of the matter.
Where is this underground music shop? I don't get too much free time in Germany when I do actually go there but if I do and am in the right area I would love to gorge myself on CDs that I can't buy in stores here in the states.
As it stands if anyone knows of there being some good place to buy music in Astana, I would greatly appreciate a name or general area.

Offline Lexus

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 12:54:27 PM »
I spent a fair deal of time and money at the Saturn in Hamburg by the Hauptbahnhof, oddly enough when Alice Cooper was signing CDs, when I was there last month. I heard that Media Markt might have some "alternative" music, as they so call, it as well, but I couldn't get to the one in Kiel during Kieler Woche. Anyway, to the crux of the matter.
Where is this underground music shop? I don't get too much free time in Germany when I do actually go there but if I do and am in the right area I would love to gorge myself on CDs that I can't buy in stores here in the states.
As it stands if anyone knows of there being some good place to buy music in Astana, I would greatly appreciate a name or general area.

I bought it in a shop called H2O somewhere in Würzburg. Its next to the Main, and I guess about 50 km from Frankfurt am Main.

And yes, the Media Markt in Germany sells alternative music as well. In fact, thats where I bought all of the Extreme Sündenfall cds. However, it has a pretty limited assortment, selling only the largest and most popular acts that make it into the Deutsche Alternative Charts. Still, seeing how that includes acts like X-Fusion/Noisuf-X and Suicide Commando, I wouldnt say thats a bad thing necessarily. 
My armor is contempt
My shield is disgust
My sword is hatred

Offline IaikaNeo

• Digital Grunt
  • Russian, English
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 03:20:04 AM »
H20, Würzburg, got it. Thank you.

Offline Lexus

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2010, 05:57:07 AM »
No not H20 but H2O as in the chemical description of water :P
My armor is contempt
My shield is disgust
My sword is hatred

Offline IaikaNeo

• Digital Grunt
  • Russian, English
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2010, 07:52:10 AM »
...damn typos and damn YOU good sir! ^_-

Offline Lexus

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2010, 03:36:52 PM »
Found you the street name as well: kamelitenstrasse.

And no problem.
My armor is contempt
My shield is disgust
My sword is hatred

Offline Lexus

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2010, 04:39:15 PM »
Come on people, no one interested?

You should buy them for the booklet alone. Its like free fetish erotica :P

(excuse my post, Im writing this under the influence of a little to much alcohol)
My armor is contempt
My shield is disgust
My sword is hatred

anything