Author Topic: Worst Drunk Moment?  (Read 9660 times)

Offline faelaenx

• part time cosmological avatar and possible high functioning sociopath
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Dragoon
  • R.eality I.s P.erception
    • View Profile
Worst Drunk Moment?
« on: December 05, 2010, 12:59:24 AM »
SO...

This might look weird to some, but comfort to others...

What is the weirdest drunk moment you ever had?

i will tell mine after 6 posts...(trust me, mine is worse)
i can only please one person a day. Today is NOT your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either...

Offline Lexus

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: Worst Drunk Moment?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 04:07:11 AM »
At the same time my only drunk moment: the time I puked all over the place. In hindsight, I am amazed by the amount of stomach volume that I managed to conjure up through my mouth.

Also, I had a hangover the rest of the week. While I also had to do my driving exam two days later with said hangover.

Since then I decided to not get drunk like that again. Now im aiming for pleasantly drunk.
My armor is contempt
My shield is disgust
My sword is hatred

Offline koggen

• Bandwidth Donator
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Digital Gunfire
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 08:54:16 AM »
Ohh... hehe.

Many, many years ago I was out drinking quite heavily at university, and after a long and wet evening I went home to sleep at my (then) girlfriend's parents apartment. So I came home, went to bed with my gf and fell asleep. A while later I was woken by my gf who pointed out that I had turned over in sleep and vomited on the floor and on the carpet ... The complicating point was that my gf really couldn't stand strong smells; she got quickly nauseated, I'm obviously in no state to do anything, so what to do about cleaning? The only option left was to wake my girlfriend's MOTHER (!), who had to come to our room and clean everything ... I was still pretty drunk so I went back to bed and pretended to sleep very heavily. You can imagine the shame I was feeling. Next morning I had to apologize to my gf's mum (with a very, very red face), took the carpet to a professional cleaner and bought her a bottle of her favourite liqueur as compensation. I still feel a little ashamed after all these years. Lucky me, my gf's parents were both academics who had had their fair share of partying when they went to university so everything was pretty cool after all :)

Offline Dystopia

• Digital Grunt
  • The Scrapyard Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 11:12:01 PM »
I guess if I had to choose, it would be the one that I still get nauseous inside, when I think of that night.

Went to a bar with a friend. I got the free drinks all night since it was ladies night so I kind of over did it. I had a few screwdrivers (I should have stopped there), then I remember ordering these big mysterious green drinks (found out eventually they were called melon balls). Stopped counting after the 3rd one. I think I had 6 or 7. I was seriously chugging these things down. I remember slapping him on the back and saying "DRINK UP PUSSY" as he sipped on his 2nd bloody mary. I thought I was hardcore. I thought I could hang.

Then next thing I know I wake up in the bathroom at the bar, him sending in a woman we talk to there, apparently I'd been in there for about 25 minutes asleep on the toilet I guess. That's where she found me.

They dragged me out of the bar holding me up between them. He was my ride home, so a few blocks from my house I asked him to pull over because I felt sick. He pulled over but I didn't puke after all. Right as we turn the corner on my street, I puked all over the side of the door in his truck. It was all liquid though, no chunks or anything if you want to look for a bright side.

Last thing I remember about that night, was stumbling up to my front door, turning around to see him wiping my puke off the inside of the door with an old Mc Donalds napkin that probably didn't do much, lol. I went inside and passed out.

He didn't call me for a few days.. though I didn't blame him much. xD

I got tired of being the sloppy drunk, and only like herb these days.
The walls are burning there is no sun.

Offline creepster

• Don't Take It Personally
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
  • mess with the best - die like the rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2010, 07:54:52 PM »
SO...

This might look weird to some, but comfort to others...

What is the weirdest drunk moment you ever had?

i will tell mine after 6 posts...(trust me, mine is worse)

hmm, i really wonder what it'll be ... (i am thinking about 4 1/2 months back or so)

anyway
my worst drunk moment was after our softball league season party
started drinking pitchers of beer after ... uhm ... 4 games ... without much food (and the wings we had did not really help once you are already buzzed)

then we went to this other bar where we had more beer (i think, but i would not be surprised if i had a shot of tequila ... any night with [only] A shot of tequila was already doomed)

the worst moment was when i was in the ladies toilet and could not find the door out
the whole room was like a box (peach colour painted walls and the door hid behind a whole body length mirror)

i only got out because a friend was concerned about me and had a look

needless to say i hugged the toilette and was more than a little green when they put me into a cab back home
surprised i made it there, payed the right fare for the cab and unlocked both entrance door and my apartment door

yeah ... fun times *sighs*
Theory is when you know everything and nothing works.
Practice is when things work, and no one knows why.
Here we combine theory and practice.
Nothing works and no one knows why.

modified, taken from bash.org

Offline Shirow

• Administrator
  • Electronic Colossus
  • Yup.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.digitalgunfire.com
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 07:22:29 PM »
Not my worst time but a memorable one was when I collapsed, face first, onto a wood floor and the first (and only) DG Con at Kender's house in San Francisco.

This was after many hours spent in a hot tub drinking one of the foulest things I've ever had the misfortune to drink (Jaegermeister mixed with peppermint schnapps) along with some weird little bottles of stuff Creepster brought (I don't even remember what they were)

I think I was one of the only people to avoid vomiting that night but I did have a wonderful bump on my head the next day.
Simon "Shirow" Westlake
- www.digitalgunfire.com

Offline ThirdEye

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 04:21:38 PM »
Played slapbag for about two hours straight. Probably drank a volume equivalent to three good sized bottles of wine during those two hours. I ended up eating mushrooms later on, and for most of the night I was being chased around by people who were trying to get my clothes back on. I'm surprised I didn't bring down the christmas tree. Woke up the next day, half of my body in my hammock, the other half on my futon, one leg in my pants, in a wife beater that had been ripped halfway down the front.

OH yea, I was also screaming "LET'S GET IGN'ANT!" all night.

Offline creepster

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2010, 12:02:46 AM »
Not my worst time but a memorable one was when I collapsed, face first, onto a wood floor and the first (and only) DG Con at Kender's house in San Francisco.

This was after many hours spent in a hot tub drinking one of the foulest things I've ever had the misfortune to drink (Jaegermeister mixed with peppermint schnapps) along with some weird little bottles of stuff Creepster brought (I don't even remember what they were)

I think I was one of the only people to avoid vomiting that night but I did have a wonderful bump on my head the next day.

one pack was plum shnapps, the other must have been apple rye or something
i dont think it was peach

Offline Shirow

• Administrator
  • Electronic Colossus
  • Yup.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2010, 06:38:14 AM »
I honestly

You have a much better memory than me, all I remember was a slew of tiny little bottles all over the table the next morning ;)
Simon "Shirow" Westlake
- www.digitalgunfire.com

Offline creepster

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2010, 06:25:28 PM »
I honestly

You have a much better memory than me, all I remember was a slew of tiny little bottles all over the table the next morning ;)
*lol*
there were pictures ... where are they anyway?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 06:51:44 AM by creepster »

Offline faelaenx

• part time cosmological avatar and possible high functioning sociopath
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Dragoon
  • R.eality I.s P.erception
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2010, 02:41:24 AM »
Played slapbag for about two hours straight. Probably drank a volume equivalent to three good sized bottles of wine during those two hours. I ended up eating mushrooms later on, and for most of the night I was being chased around by people who were trying to get my clothes back on. I'm surprised I didn't bring down the christmas tree. Woke up the next day, half of my body in my hammock, the other half on my futon, one leg in my pants, in a wife beater that had been ripped halfway down the front.

OH yea, I was also screaming "LET'S GET IGN'ANT!" all night.
mine is coming....

i can only please one person a day. Today is NOT your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either...

Offline Shirow

• Administrator
  • Electronic Colossus
  • Yup.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2010, 12:52:04 PM »
I honestly

*lol*
there were pictures ... where are they anyway?

I think Kender had them in some album, somewhere.
Simon "Shirow" Westlake
- www.digitalgunfire.com

Offline Drewthetexan

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2011, 08:44:15 PM »
mine is coming....

Yeah, still waiting.  :)
Men have become the tools of their tools.
-Henry David Thoreau

Spam Hunting

Offline Hunter J7

• alias. Nexus 6
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Soldier
  • Bailout Check
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2011, 11:25:11 AM »
I wish it only lasted a moment.  Yet as we all know.  A worst drunk moment is a period of time where ones composer is compromised to a state of being in what could be, or is just damn well considered, to put it in simple terms.  A foolish state of being where I no longer had any control of my faculties.  I think that sounds pretty well right.  With quite a few of those moments to narrow down to the worst one is a pretty tall order.  But I guess I will have to go back to Mumbai a few years ago where after not having a drop for about 40 days.  I tried to show my grit to keep up with the well seasoned.  It was lucky for me this big Indian rigger who gave me chai on the DSV, ( Dive Support Vessel ) on a regular basis as we had become friends.  It was lucky for me that he was there.  After I blacked out he pretty well carried me from the Hard Rock Cafe to the taxi that took us to the crew boat that took us back to the DSV anchored up in the middle of the harbour.  Then he had to carry me up about 5 flights of stairs to the deck where my cabin was which at that point I conveniently woke up to my huge humiliation and embarrasment which went days longer than my hang over.    I must have been out for at least 2 hours and thanks to Mr. Singh.  I made it back to my bunk so as I said.  For the next several days, the well seasoned then had the opportunity to laugh and take the mick out of me as that was the first black out I had ever experianced.  I could never thank Mr. Singh enough for the good comrade he was for me that night.  
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 08:01:39 AM by Hunter J7 »
NOW I HAVE TO RUN BEFORE THE STORM,  I'LL  FIND MY OWN WAY.

Offline Shirow

• Administrator
  • Electronic Colossus
  • Yup.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2011, 09:49:51 PM »
I had a bad one over new years.. ugh ;(
Simon "Shirow" Westlake
- www.digitalgunfire.com