Author Topic: Worst Drunk Moment?  (Read 9433 times)

Offline wildpeaks

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Worst Drunk Moment?
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2011, 03:36:27 PM »
Worst was probably after a walk of shame, trying to rush back to my hotel because I had to meet colleagues for a client presentation some years ago abroad and feeling so sick 5 minutes before the presentation.. *facepalm*

Either that, either when I got kicked out of the Oktoberfest in Germany, but that's more an achievement than "worst moment" :-)

I had a bad one over new years.. ugh ;(
Now that's the right way to start the new year :D
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 11:52:30 PM by wildpeaks »

Offline faelaenx

• part time cosmological avatar and possible high functioning sociopath
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Dragoon
  • R.eality I.s P.erception
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2011, 12:12:01 AM »
mine is coming....

Yeah, still waiting.  :)

Nuh-uh, not till yours =P....

in all sooth, i kinda forgot about this post as i've been working like a host of myopic cyclopes - perhaps a bit redundant, i know.

i was also hoping to out-do mine self this new year, but alas, no. Unfortunately i type too slow to relate the tale for now. Also, i realize that i may have unintentionally created a bilateral intent here. i stated the subject as Worst drunk moment and then proceeded to state Weirdest drunk moment in-post.

So now, especially after reading the others', i am torn betwixt. So i guess i'll do both.

Unfortunately, it's late as all hell (anti-relative to mine weekend stance)and i have a hard-ass day at work tomorrow. Plus it is just plain too laboriously painful for me to type it all out right now. There never seems to be enough time in a day...

So it will have to wait until Friday night or Saturday....for once i wil have some free time to catch up on the things i love the most yet put off the most; like DG
i can only please one person a day. Today is NOT your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either...

Offline Drewthetexan

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2011, 08:50:19 AM »

Nuh-uh, not till yours =P....

I'll bite.

Weirdest drunk moment: I went to a party one night with a handle of bacardi, presumably not full but I really couldn't tell you. As the night went on much drinking was done, playing card games like asshole and king's cup. I had to be to work early so I decided to take it easy, I also decided not to drive drunk, so I found a suitable bed in the apartment I was in and claimed it. At some point I decided the call of the party was too irresistible, so I clamored out of bed and began drinking again. I do know that I was playing kings cup, and drinking rum and beer mixed together. That's about all I remember. I woke up on the couch with my pants around my ankles and the empty bottle on the floor next to me. I couldn't find my glasses, which after much searching turned up under someone's nightstand in their bedroom. It was awkward. I was also late to work.

Worst drunk moment: waking up in my own vomit at home with no idea of how I'd gotten there.

I don't drink so heavily anymore.
Men have become the tools of their tools.
-Henry David Thoreau

Spam Hunting

Offline aphxero

• Digital Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2011, 03:03:41 PM »
I have a new one every night.

Once I stayed the night with a new girl got smashed and smashed. woke up at like 5am, stood at foot of bed, took the longest piss ever all over the carpet, woke up later sloshing my feet in it like wtf? She's all "you pissed everywhere!" we ended up living together for 2 years.

I think that was the greatest/worst. 

Offline xeno

• Cybernetic Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2011, 05:01:02 PM »

Once I stayed the night with a new girl got smashed and smashed. woke up at like 5am, stood at foot of bed, took the longest piss ever all over the carpet, woke up later sloshing my feet in it like wtf? She's all "you pissed everywhere!" we ended up living together for 2 years.

If you have new worst drunken moments every night, you *might* want to calm down with the drinking :)

Offline Hunter J7

• alias. Nexus 6
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Soldier
  • Bailout Check
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2011, 08:22:46 AM »
After reviewing the concept of the worst Drunk Moment.  I have been taking into consideration about what the worst thing I was involved in while being in a drunken state with some sea cadets after doing a 9 week OJT session at this camp.  After nine weeks gone from summer vacation with one left before going back to grade 12.  With 5 cadets after nine weeks of trainingt, there was a lot of stupid alcohol stured up testosterone in the car we were driving around in which was retarded in itself.  We were in Central Britsh Columbia visiting friends from the camp.  And when cruising around this posh neighborhood there was this driveway with the 2 biggest lamps or lights at the front of the driveway.  I have had bad karma for that one ever since and have been trying to rebuild it by never doing anything like that again and stopping others from any thing that may be similar.  
We broke them damn lights and even when drunk.  The moment after doing it.  I knew that was one stupid dumbass thing to do when thinking that those people who lived in that house were real proud of those lights and would be heart stressed to see what was unessesarily done to them.
Thats my confession and never have I had thoughts of such private or social vandalism ever since.  
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 08:27:07 AM by Hunter J7 »
NOW I HAVE TO RUN BEFORE THE STORM,  I'LL  FIND MY OWN WAY.

Offline wildpeaks

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2011, 07:34:36 PM »
After reviewing the concept of the worst Drunk Moment.  I have been taking into consideration about what the worst thing I was involved in while being in a drunken state with some sea cadets after doing a 9 week OJT session at this camp.  After nine weeks gone from summer vacation with one left before going back to grade 12.  With 5 cadets after nine weeks of trainingt, there was a lot of stupid alcohol stured up testosterone in the car we were driving around in which was retarded in itself.  We were in Central Britsh Columbia visiting friends from the camp.  And when cruising around this posh neighborhood there was this driveway with the 2 biggest lamps or lights at the front of the driveway.  I have had bad karma for that one ever since and have been trying to rebuild it by never doing anything like that again and stopping others from any thing that may be similar.  
We broke them damn lights and even when drunk.  The moment after doing it.  I knew that was one stupid dumbass thing to do when thinking that those people who lived in that house were real proud of those lights and would be heart stressed to see what was unessesarily done to them.
Thats my confession and never have I had thoughts of such private or social vandalism ever since.  

If you leart a valuable lesson about yourself and the world, so much the better, my hat's off to you :)

Offline Hunter J7

• alias. Nexus 6
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Soldier
  • Bailout Check
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2011, 09:22:53 AM »
After reviewing the concept of the worst Drunk Moment.  I have been taking into consideration about what the worst thing I was involved in while being in a drunken state with some sea cadets after doing a 9 week OJT session at this camp.  After nine weeks gone from summer vacation with one left before going back to grade 12.  With 5 cadets after nine weeks of trainingt, there was a lot of stupid alcohol stured up testosterone in the car we were driving around in which was retarded in itself.  We were in Central Britsh Columbia visiting friends from the camp.  And when cruising around this posh neighborhood there was this driveway with the 2 biggest lamps or lights at the front of the driveway.  I have had bad karma for that one ever since and have been trying to rebuild it by never doing anything like that again and stopping others from any thing that may be similar. 
We broke them damn lights and even when drunk.  The moment after doing it.  I knew that was one stupid dumbass thing to do when thinking that those people who lived in that house were real proud of those lights and would be heart stressed to see what was unessesarily done to them.

If you leart a valuable lesson about yourself and the world, so much the better, my hat's off to you :)
After reviewing the concept of the worst Drunk Moment.  I have been taking into consideration about what the worst thing I was involved in while being in a drunken state with some sea cadets after doing a 9 week OJT session at this camp.  After nine weeks gone from summer vacation with one left before going back to grade 12.  With 5 cadets after nine weeks of trainingt, there was a lot of stupid alcohol stured up testosterone in the car we were driving around in which was retarded in itself.  We were in Central Britsh Columbia visiting friends from the camp.  And when cruising around this posh neighborhood there was this driveway with the 2 biggest lamps or lights at the front of the driveway.  I have had bad karma for that one ever since and have been trying to rebuild it by never doing anything like that again and stopping others from any thing that may be similar. 
We broke them damn lights and even when drunk.  The moment after doing it.  I knew that was one stupid dumbass thing to do when thinking that those people who lived in that house were real proud of those lights and would be heart stressed to see what was unessesarily done to them.

Hey wildpeaks.  Thanks for that as I did learn a very valuable lesson from that night which I have shared with whomever, whenever. 
Cheers mate. 
NOW I HAVE TO RUN BEFORE THE STORM,  I'LL  FIND MY OWN WAY.

Offline faelaenx

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2011, 02:52:52 AM »

If you have new worst drunken moments every night, you *might* want to calm down with the drinking :)

Never you mind AphXero, Xeno's response!
i am way more professional at this than most
that which grants us wisdom
is oft found in doom
to ourselves, is very true
i can only say 'for sooth

i can only please one person a day. Today is NOT your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either...

Offline faelaenx

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2011, 03:03:56 AM »
So, i never said which Friday or Saturday....

i CANNOT give enough *PROPS* or SUPPORT to everyone that responded.

THIS IS ME GIVING YOU ALL MY LOVE

So i've had a lot of time - i know a lot

Offline faelaenx

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2011, 04:27:55 AM »
I guess i have to account for something here...

[apologies it took so long]

Hmmm... worst....

i was about 20-ish and just had come back to Michigan. It was cold. As it always is in autumn here. Just left college to come back here (whole diff story). i took a job at a local video store. Never thought i would meet some peeps that knew industrial (since i was spotting an industrial 2AM spot on a college station in GA no less) in a small town called Romeo, MI. But i did. And i made some friends - which is really against my solitary stature.

So, after months John and i began going out to Detroit's AWESOME Club, called  City Club......A Place have i never felt more accepted. His sister, Sandra and her husband Matt would come out with us on occasion. She was very attractive to me - and i am not partial to blondes at ALL - and liked to flirt in front of her husband. Back then i was naive about some things, but in my aging-ness, i get it.

Then, one weekend, a friend of Sandra's - i'll call her Alexandra because i honestly cannot remember her name - came with us. And her husband. i was a very spindly, unsure guy back then. (OH, if i only knew ) She was apparently having problems with her husband and decided to take it out on me. In a GOOD way. Then Sandra had had a fight with her Hub. So she took a queue from her friend and decided to join her and i. When she kissed me, quite deliberately and even defiantly...well i had no idea what was going on.

So i was left on the dance-floor with mine own desires and two women that decided to freak me as much as possible to piss off their men and also let me try to attain certain fantastical desires...

But the following fucking sucked

So, at a point Alexandra whispered in mine ear that i should come back home with her.  (it never even occurred to me how that could possibly even work)

WOW
For a guy like me at that point....i was in heaven....
THAT NEVER HAPPENS!

i told her "i'll be right there"....

and went to get a shot and my coat.....
(never got the shot because it was after 2 AM and i apparently was so hammered that i had no idea what time it was)

Then the Club kicked us OUT
Back then, at City Club, at 4 AM they turn on all the bright ugly lights and everyone that works there starts walking through yelling "get the fuck out" and "go the fuck home". Endearing in a way.

So our group leaves and we head for the cars. Me with a randy woman on each arm and their fuming husbands ahead of us. Of course all the wonderful fantasies going through my head could have never happened as i'm pretty sure i would have ended up on the bad end of a beat down. And my friend John was no help and in fact goading the situation. i think it brought him great amusement as he really didn't like his brother-in-law.

Then, in some way that i missed, the women decided to drive together apart from the men. i was still following them like a lost puppy and thought that i was going with them. Apparently they had their fun and made whatever point they wanted to make and when we got to the car they told me that i had better get back to the other vehicle; laughing. i was very confused but also very shit-faced. And when i am that drunk i am very easy to command. i pretty much go with the flow and do whatever people tell me to.

So i made for the other car; out of the parking structure and out to the lot. Unbeknownst to me the guys really had assumed that i was riding with the women and left in pissed fury...

By the time i searched the parking lot and realized that i couldn't find them, i figured i should go back to the ladies.

Realize that i was really drunk and stumbling and mostly incoherent. The lot was actually empty and the doorman was no help. When i finally decided that i should go back, they of course, were long gone.

4AM in a Detroit parking lot with no money and no friends.

i learned later that each group thought i was with the other.

So i was alone, confused and HAMMERED.

i even tried to go into the Radisson. Apparently i kept asking for my ex-girlfriend. i got indignant and left....to find my way on the streets. Of Detroit.

Of Detroit.

Yeah....let that settle in....

Shit-faced as i was, i got rolled by homeless looking for my fucking watch......

Let it sink in....

Me...

taken by homeless that needed to know what fucking time it was

And that watch was given to me by my biological father that i met when i was 20. (i lied to him how i lost it)

[Which is another story....]

So, broken, bloody and bruised i had a complete break down and ran and ran crying and screaming. Somehow i ended up on I94 - a freeway - going against on-coming traffic. Then it started to rain and thunder. i'm not even kidding; the sky opened up and dumped on me. Unfortunately it sobered me up a bit and everything sunk in harder and i think i tried to run into a car.

Fortunately for me, a guy pulled over and helped me out. He cleaned churches for a living and - as much as i hate religion - i am thankful that he was so benign and devout. He didn't ask any questions, just asked if i needed help and then took me back to a church that he had to clean. There, i cleaned up a little, got my shit together and phoned my younger brother to come pick me up. i had to ask the guy to explain to my brother how to get to wherever the hell i was.

i never even got his name.

i didn't say two words as my brother drove me home. i really just couldn't process it all. And i was still pretty fucked up. When we got home (still at the parent's then) i curled into bed and fell into blissful emptiness...

...to be woken up shortly later by my frantic friend John, hugging me and exclaiming how sorry he was.

When they had all gotten back to Sandra and Matt's place they realized i was no where to be found. When we got home my brother had apparently called John to chew his ass.

Well, it wasn't his fault really.

In the end i can only blame myself.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 03:20:32 PM by faelaenx »

Offline Lexus

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2011, 06:55:54 PM »
o.O

Oh wow man, sounds everything that could possibly go wrong in such a short time actually did go wrong.

Okay, I think we can safely declare you the 'winner' in having the worst drunken moment ever.
My armor is contempt
My shield is disgust
My sword is hatred

Offline faelaenx

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2011, 01:57:22 AM »
LOL, there are far worse than that; i was just trying to keep it non-XXX-rated. You never know who might get a bug up their arse and get offended. i have learned to trust no one. And shite comes back to you and can fall on you like a brown avalanche.

i mis-trust others and distrust establishment too much to be completely candid. Though i am a fan of 'radical truth'.

i have learned that being completely open and honest fucks you harder than a 12" prison rapist.

Offline faelaenx

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2011, 03:52:06 AM »
OK, so the weirdestt...

i came back to Michigan in the mid-90s (the mitten shaped state in the U.S.A. - surrounded by the largest Earth resource of fresh water, called the Great Lakes). Hold up your right hand. Close your fingers. Put your thumb against your hand. Now feel the fleshy pad that the bottom of your thumb makes. It sticks out as a whole. Crook your pollical phalanx (thumb tip) and keep it tight.

That fleshy pad that sticks out, stick your left index finger in the middle of that.

That's the D

i'm just suburbia outside of that. About 15 minutes north actually.
But i'm just poor white trash, so don't lump me in with suburbia.

So my 'what i am willing to tell on the internet' 'weirdest' is this...

(if you read my previous post, this was before that)

Me and my buddy John went out to a party that had a lot of people that we both worked with at. i had just started experimenting with a lot of new things at that point.

Mayhap, i should point out that i had previously never indulged in any drinking, drugs, or barely even sex, before.

Anyway, we went to this party that a girl that worked for me (i was an assistant manager at that time - woo-hoo) was hosting. Since i was new to everything there (i grew up poor and kinda sheltered, yet had to raise my 5 siblings) and wanted to relate and prove what a not dork i was, i went balls out.

i'm still a dork.

i out-drank my buddy John. He was done.

As everyone cheered and made fun at the same time, this dude gave me a little tab of something.

Put it under your tongue??
OK

So a half hour later i was trying to make love to anyone that would understand the spectrum of life that i had so geniusly created and categorized.

i ended up wrapped up in a blanket on a couch. i seriously thought i was buried alive and started crying out.

i clawed and clawed at that damn cotton but couldn't find my way out. Some dude 'rescued' me by pulling off the blanket.

Then this other dude came over and said something like "You know what you need? Some mescaline"

Fuck

You know what i did?

i told him to take me to an ATM so i could pay him for it.

We came back and i was in a new level of messed up. John found me and everything was a very nice and colourful blur.

He collected me and apologized and proceeded to drive us home. Along the way, i told him to stop, and for some reason he acquiesced. i then proceeded to kiss him on the forehead and say "i love you man" and jump out of the car.

And ran into the woods. As in a forest.

i then proceeded to shed my clothing and run 'free' amongst the trees...whom i thought were talking to me. i then climbed as high as i could into a certain tree- nude - and then 'communed' with nature.

At a point i realized that i was looking down on the bus matrix for my municipality and could hear the drivers talking. It was a cold, hard snap into reality (i'll never tell the beautiful things i learned in the confluence of my time with the trees)

Then i realized that i was naked.Oh shit.

i climbed down and backtracked a trail of my clothes. Literally.

Then it hit me...we had a meeting at my work. Assistant manager pshphaw!

All of the sudden i knew where i a was, geographically, and i traipsed through some swampiness and overland for a few miles to arrive at that stupid fuckin video store's back door and then pounded upon it until i was let in.

With my torn shirt and bloody visage, only John and my boss (squirrely lil guy) saw me and ushered me in to clean up.

Then i sat in a silly 'corporate' meeting

Offline Lexus

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2011, 05:56:44 PM »
O.O

Oh wow. Well, then I hereby declare you winner of 'weirdest drunken moment' as well.
My armor is contempt
My shield is disgust
My sword is hatred

anything