Author Topic: [U-D-R] new music and freebies  (Read 1345 times)

Offline Normal

• Digital Grunt
  • udronline.net
    • View Profile
    • [U-D-R] online
[U-D-R] new music and freebies
« on: February 03, 2011, 02:44:25 AM »
Hi everyone.

I've been all over the web the past few weeks trying to get my head back in the game.  I've been in the US Army for the past 8 years and spent most of that time away from the scene.

I'm an Industrial/Synthpop musician from Tucson, AZ (currently in Korea).  I'll be headed to my new home in Seattle around the end of the year.  I've been writing and performing music since 1997, though I took a huge break in 2001.  I've been writing a few songs here and there during my time in the Army.

My website is back up and updated.  There's a little bit of new music available.  I'm working with only a portion of my studio in Korea, so I've been remastering/finishing up music that was more or less completed in the past.

There is also a free download (incl. liner notes) for an album I put together called "Relics."  It's a collection of music from 1997-2000.

The official site can be found here: udronline.net

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and listen to the new stuff and or to download Relics.  I would love to hear any feedback you may have.

-Anthony

Offline diseased

• Digital Soldier
    • View Profile
Re: [U-D-R] new music and freebies
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 05:06:18 AM »
Just listened to Relics. Not too keen on some of the vocal work (especially in the early days) but I did enjoy the music.

reminded me a little of early VAC and also some of the Deathly Quiet stuff from Original Reality Slammer.

I'll explore any of the more recent tracks at a later point of time.

Thanks.

Offline Normal

• Digital Grunt
  • udronline.net
    • View Profile
    • [U-D-R] online
Re: [U-D-R] new music and freebies
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 05:44:09 AM »
I appreciate the feedback.  The vocals on the first four from Relics (taken from Biofilter), were done with a Zoom505 effects pedal.  I also, had no idea how to sing on beat back then.  I kinda tried to go off the melody or backing chords.