Author Topic: Industrial/E.B.M concerts in texas? or other southern states  (Read 2838 times)

Offline [RIVIT]hed

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
Does anyone Know of any good upcoming shows in the southern states? If so could you please send me a link or supply a date for me !

Offline Drewthetexan

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: Industrial/E.B.M concerts in texas? or other southern states
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 10:58:51 AM »
www.Songkick.com

Free, and pretty damn cool. Create a list of artists that you want to see, and if they come to town, you'll be notified.
Men have become the tools of their tools.
-Henry David Thoreau

Spam Hunting

Offline [RIVIT]hed

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 01:13:39 AM »
thanks man that helped out a lot I'm not from there its just the closest place to catch a good show.

Offline Drewthetexan

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 11:44:47 AM »
By the way, where about in Texas are you? If you are close to Austin, Elysium in downtown Austin has quite a few shows going on. Sometimes you get stuff in the Dallas area  - but the promoters don't have a good, consistent goth/industrial venue for shows, and poor turnout when they do find a place.
-Henry David Thoreau

Spam Hunting

Offline Hunter J7

• alias. Nexus 6
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Soldier
  • Bailout Check
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 12:46:37 PM »
Hey Drewthetexan. 
I must say that is damn righteous of you to be responding to likeminded followers who are looking for places to find the kind of music that is meant for the more advanced of our species.  You have good advice for such enthusiasts. 
It reminds me a bit of like back in 1985 when Skinny Puppy put out there first album with Smothered Hope on it.  I asked them when they were going to do their first show.  And CEvin told me they needed a cool stage set first.  The image of gothic industrial to its finest.  My Dad's pipefitting shop had all the tools and salvaged metal I needed so I built it for them.  Myself and friends liked Smothered Hope and the rest so much that I felt it was my duty to help SP get it on stage.  That was pretty much my introduction to the industrial scene.  And some pretty good times went along with it. 
What I did with steel for the fans of Skinny Puppy.  You are doing with information to the interested people in what is happening now. 
Keep up the good spirit Drew. 
NOW I HAVE TO RUN BEFORE THE STORM,  I'LL  FIND MY OWN WAY.

Offline Drewthetexan

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2011, 03:02:36 PM »
Well, thanks Hunter. Those are kind words. :)
-Henry David Thoreau

Spam Hunting