Author Topic: more wumpscut  (Read 5035 times)

Offline clubman

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
more wumpscut
« on: October 08, 2011, 08:49:19 PM »
more of these guys :) wumpscut

Offline JennyH

• Digital Soldier
    • View Profile
Re: more wumpscut
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 04:44:10 PM »
Especially from Body Census ;)
unlightening

Offline Hunter J7

• alias. Nexus 6
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Soldier
  • Bailout Check
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 01:12:02 PM »
Wumpscut's cool.......

I need to hear / learn more of wumpscut...  
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 01:20:44 PM by Hunter J7 »
NOW I HAVE TO RUN BEFORE THE STORM,  I'LL  FIND MY OWN WAY.

Offline xeno

• Cybernetic Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 01:13:20 AM »
I'm all for that. From :wumpscut:, the legendary industrial one man band that released a stream of great albums until he decided to call
it quits after the release of Wreath of Barbs in 2001. Not to be confused with the copycat band that started releasing stuff as "Wumpscut"
from 2000 (with the debut "Blutkind") and kept releasing weak crap ever after... the latter just needs to be avoided at all cost...

Offline JennyH

• Digital Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 06:40:16 PM »
I enjoy ":wumpscut:" just as much as "copycat" Wumpscut. :)
unlightening

Offline kmfdm1308

• Digital Dragoon
    • View Profile
    • Ars Technica
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 07:07:12 PM »
I'm all for that. From :wumpscut:, the legendary industrial one man band that released a stream of great albums until he decided to call
it quits after the release of Wreath of Barbs in 2001. Not to be confused with the copycat band that started releasing stuff as "Wumpscut"
from 2000 (with the debut "Blutkind") and kept releasing weak crap ever after... the latter just needs to be avoided at all cost...

Hmm, sarcastic comment? I thought the names both referred to Rudy Ratzinger (however its spelled), with just the colons dropped at the beginning and end.

Offline xeno

• Cybernetic Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 01:05:13 AM »

Hmm, sarcastic comment? I thought the names both referred to Rudy Ratzinger (however its spelled), with just the colons dropped at the beginning and end.

Yeah, it was a sarcastic comment, and the ':'s wasn't really the issue, rather that he was one of the top industrial artists releasing really great stuff, until and including Wreath of Barbs... everything after that has been a weak parody of his former glory...

Offline JennyH

• Digital Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2011, 12:41:22 PM »
I actually like the newer stuff a little more. Sorry!! I have been told I have horrible taste in music by just about everyone I know though. Lol
unlightening

Offline kmfdm1308

• Digital Dragoon
    • View Profile
    • Ars Technica
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2011, 06:13:39 PM »

Yeah, it was a sarcastic comment, and the ':'s wasn't really the issue, rather that he was one of the top industrial artists releasing really great stuff, until and including Wreath of Barbs... everything after that has been a weak parody of his former glory...

Ah, I get your point. Agree with it as well, though some of his newer stuff is ok too. Not much, but some.

I actually like the newer stuff a little more. Sorry!! I have been told I have horrible taste in music by just about everyone I know though. Lol

JennyH, not to sound cliche saying this, but to each their own. Horrible taste in music huh, like what? You've stirred my curiosity :)

Offline clubman

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2011, 01:38:15 AM »
the newer stuff i mean guys :) its fucking great

Offline JennyH

• Digital Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2011, 05:30:04 PM »
the newer stuff i mean guys :) its fucking great
A+
unlightening

Offline EBM_Massacre

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2012, 03:05:19 PM »
Krieg!

Offline Hunter J7

• alias. Nexus 6
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Soldier
  • Bailout Check
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2012, 09:43:53 AM »
Every single song by wumpscut I have heard on all albums so far has been 5 star.

No wonder my good friend in St. John's who is pretty much my only industrial friend here.  Got the Wreath of Barbs album picture tattooed on her neck.  And it does look great there.

Rudy Ratzinger truly has become a legend of industrial music to me. 
NOW I HAVE TO RUN BEFORE THE STORM,  I'LL  FIND MY OWN WAY.

anything