Author Topic: Louis Vuitton or Hunter J7 Reminisces on Scene History or The KILMAINHAM JAIL  (Read 5309 times)

derdan446

[Louis Vuitton Spam]

Nothing to see here. Move along to post #2.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 06:34:20 PM by Drewthetexan »

Offline Hunter J7

• alias. Nexus 6
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Soldier
  • Bailout Check
    • View Profile
Re: Louis Vuitton Outletff51190e-d3c3-4a3a-b79d-3d52486f07b7 goods8w
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 09:20:14 AM »
I am still at a bit of a loss over this advertising / consumer report over high end goods by Louis Vuitton if this is what these carpet bombing adds are all about.  I did not think that the majority of the listeners of Digital Gunfire would give a shit about high end Louis Vuitton.  I know for sure that I dont.  In one of the scatter adds I read, I saw that Guiness was on as an investor or something like that.  Well I just got back from Ireland and the UK.  And the Guiness factory and store was great.  Amoung the many things I bought from the store was a pretty cool looking rugby shirt for 45 Euro's.  Then I saw the same shirt in a suvenere shop for 38 Euro's.  A bit miffed on that one but the rest of the stuff is pretty cool.  I just did not look around to see if it was cheaper any where else since I already had what I wanted from Guiness.  Except for mayby just a bit more Guiness.  Then of coarse when I was back in London after my visit to an good friend who was in Vancouver more than 20 years ago living the alternative life I was living.  He is now down in Cornwall.  One of the best parts of UK I have seen but then they all are when you are there at anyplace you go.  Anyways I am back in London and right accross from the hotel was WOW RETRO.  And the 2nd hand black shirt with a Chinese cerimonial dragaon embroidered on the back is about the coolest thing I brought back eccept for the book in the next paragraph.  And the next few paragraphs I wrote because those advertizing campaigns are not in the line of what Industrial / Alternative music is all about.  This music comes from deeper emotions than what one can afford from Louis Vuitton.  At least that is how I feel.  

Now let me say something about one of the more important things I saw in Ireland which has a very significant role to why industrial music evolved with and from other forms of alternative independant music so long ago.  
The KILMAINHAM JAIL.  
Doing a tour of that jail nearly brought tears welling up in my eyes.  Occupied Ireland which brought about the cyvil war.  Amoung the many photographs I took.  And the knowledge I got from that tour of such a crazy jail in a crazy time.  The only thing I bought was a book called LAST WORDS.  Letters and statements of the leaders executed after the rising at Easter in 1916.  
24 men in their mid 20's.  Executed for doing the right thing.  LOOKING FOR FREEDOM.  
Cyvil wars.  World wars.  Cold wars.  
Like BORN IN XIXAX by NINA HAGEN.  She was definately very alternative in her own way and in that song BORN IN XIXAX.  There is a line saying,  "ONE DAY WE WILL BE FREE.  "  That track was done in 1982.  And I forget.  What year did the wall come down.  89 or close.  She forcasted that and it happened.  I am glad I got a piece of eastern block barb wire from Check Point Charlie.  Hand made with cheap steel but still effective in doing its job to keep the East Berliner's out of West Berlin.  

Then there is TANGERINE DREAM, tHE WARSAW CONCERT.  Out door and free for the people to go listen.  The only thing I should mention above how great this 2 album piece of music is.  
THIS MATERIAL WAS TAPED DURING TANGERINE DREAM'S WARSAW CONCERT ON DECEMBER 10TH 1983
SPECIAL THANKS TO THE GERMAN, POLISH AND BRITISH CREW MEMBERS WHOS ENDLESS PATIENCE IN ARCTIC CONDITIONS MADE THIS CONCERT POSSIBLE.  
Those are exact words from just one paragraph off the folding album cover.  And the best photograph is the crowd outside in the cold with a big banner saying   FANCLUB  TANGERINE DREAM  GDANSK.  

Not to mention of coarse EINSTURZENDE NEUBAUTEN, FRONT 242, PORTION CONTROL and so many others.  The pioneers of industrial music.  What spawned all of this great music then and what is happening now in Digital Gunfire and all around the industrial scene.  The desire for independance from occupation, wars, and white collar crime.  
Sort of like the NEW ORDER ALBUM...  POWER CORRUPTION AND LIES.  

I think I have said enough in my lesson on music history which I had to refere to some of my albums for.   I did this for the reason why I listen to DIGITAL GUNFIRE and basically to share with the younger generation of listeners.  The origins and the politics of this type of music.  

If there is any real significance to this Louis Vuitton carpet bombing on DG and what it has to do with the music.  I sure would appreciate an explanation in laymans terms.  Maybe I should go back and read it more with closer attention.  But it was hard to as it does not really suit my fancy.  

Good day to all and Louis Vuitton.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 06:09:32 AM by Hunter J7 »
NOW I HAVE TO RUN BEFORE THE STORM,  I'LL  FIND MY OWN WAY.

Offline Hunter J7

• alias. Nexus 6
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Soldier
  • Bailout Check
    • View Profile
Luis Vitton, Nothing to do with Music unlike KILMAINHAM PRISON.
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 09:40:16 AM »
I spent about an hour hour writting a reply to one of those carpet bombing adds / marketing on Luis Vitton as it really does not have anything to do with music.  Especially DG music.  And now I am a bit pissed off as no one will probably ever see it as I am sure not to many will bother to even read them like I read a bit of them. 
Anyways, if anyone is interested in reading some cool history about the KILMAINHAM PRISON in Ireland which I just recently saw and about the history of alternative, independant, industrial music and some of the reasons of why it all came to be.  Go to one of those adds and see my lengthy response.  I just wish I started that out as a new topic instead of just a reply.  And if it is possible to turn it into a new topic.  Could someone give me some advice.  Thanks and good day.

Offline Drewthetexan

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
How's that? :)
Men have become the tools of their tools.
-Henry David Thoreau

Spam Hunting

Offline Hunter J7

• alias. Nexus 6
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Soldier
  • Bailout Check
    • View Profile
How' That?

Thanks Drew.  Perfect.  Just right and could not have been done quicker and more effectvely.  Perfect.  I tip my hat to your expertise as a Binery Assassin.  Cheers mate.  And once again I thank you for your expedited effort.  

I know what I said earlier sounded a bit hard.  I guess I was just curious about all that bomb advertising to Louis Vuitton and some others I seen before.  I guess I got all philosophical about how I was feeling 20 odd years ago about high end marketing for labels.  Did not like it much then and still dont now.  Maybe it is just being biased on my behalf and for which I apologize.  
However I was just basically confused over the whole carpet bomb advertising.  I thought the forums are for more important things.  And I guess that is just me being biased again.  My point about writting of the history of this kind of music is about the evolution of humans in a spycologicaly learned way.  Thus as you read what I wrote in reply to one of them add headings, you did see what I mean.  And the reason why I should of put it as a new topic as apposed to a reply.  And then you did it.  
Thanks again Drew.  
And right now to my earlier mind block.  I am Chuckling at a Moderate Level.   CML.   I wonder if that has been said before simalar to LOL.  But,  that is how I felt when I realized my mental error just earlier today when I wrote the rest of this 2 days ago.  
And any others who may read all this.  I was just a bit confused 2 days ago when I seen all them adds, made comment, and then Digital Gunfire got rid of them.   It took me a hard 14 hour day yesterday in the undersea land of industry and then come back today and fully understand my mental understanding in the most simple totality of it all.  Therefore I made a couple of changes throughout this forum and left the rest.  The real story is what I origonally wrote about about the add bombing and how opposite this kind of music is to it and where I feel the music comes from.  
And then of coarse,  DG getting rid of them adds.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 09:28:57 AM by Hunter J7 »

Offline Hunter J7

• alias. Nexus 6
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Soldier
  • Bailout Check
    • View Profile
OK now I feel silly.  I did not scroll down all the way when I read your reply and did not see that what I wrote is there and not just as a reply to the the advertizement which you removed and left my lesson in place.  That is perfect.  But the reason I did not scroll down is in my computer unsavey way.  
I forgot about scrolling down then,  and then inadvertantly did as I was responding.  
But now my history lesson seems a bit more muted as the advertisment is no longer there.  12 hours earlier today when I first came on DG.  The first time in over a month as I was away with work then on a reunion / holiday travel.  So I came on to listen to music and read up on the forum topics and almost every single new topic was some sort of advertisment for Louis Vuitton.  Like 5 or 6 of them.  And now when I look at the forum list.  They are no longer there.   Digital Gunfire did what I requested.
Good and right on,  and thanks DG.  
I guess personally with my biased opinion.  I did not think they should really be there.  I dont consider Digital Gunfire as a advertising station going along with the high end magazines.  Almost like sneaky advertising.  Taking advantage of the forum.  
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 09:02:35 AM by Hunter J7 »

Offline Drewthetexan

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
I did.

I'm not sure on the genesis of the advertising, other than to say that it gets posted irrespective of audience. It's a nuisance. I don't understand the objectives of posting all that, but I'd guess it increases search traffic that is ultimately unrelated to the site.

As far as the jail and the rest, interesting read. I read a little more on the jail. It's a pretty damned important historical fixture.
-Henry David Thoreau

Spam Hunting

Offline Drewthetexan

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
Ah, well we try to keep up with it and delete that stuff off quickly. Sometimes we're not quite on the ball.
-Henry David Thoreau

Spam Hunting

Offline Hunter J7

• alias. Nexus 6
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Soldier
  • Bailout Check
    • View Profile
Thanks for that Drew.  DG was on the ball today and I apologize if I sounded arrogent.  And as I just learned it to be a sneaky spam thing.  I apologize for my Froidian tirade.  That is cool you were able to move it away.  And I did enjoy writing what I did write on that history lesson of cool music.  Have a good one.  I gotta be at the shop tomorrow at 07:00 hrs.  Work, travel and now back to work.  Later Drewthetexan and all who listen.  
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 09:31:18 AM by Hunter J7 »

Offline Hunter J7

• alias. Nexus 6
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Soldier
  • Bailout Check
    • View Profile
I am obviously not a philosophist.  However.  There were three words that I did miss out on the paragraph on the Kilmainham Prison.  
In regards to what the men who were executed for.  Besides doing the right thing.  What was the right thing they were doing to warrent their execution.  
I guess pretty much what human beings have been doing ever since the beginning of human time.

Looking for freedom.  

Thus I did modify that paragraph and put in those three words.  

I hope it summarizes that paragraph and those executions a bit more clearly.  
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 06:23:26 AM by Hunter J7 »

Offline Hunter J7

• alias. Nexus 6
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Soldier
  • Bailout Check
    • View Profile
Re: www.louisvuittonoutletstoreus.com louis vuitton 52mM
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2012, 11:12:13 AM »
I remember a long time ago during the goth / industrial social mentality that friends and myself had when we would actually go into the sunlight after hanging out all night listening to the music.  Usually walking home or going for a cold rehydration.  The people in the world who were not quite used to the images that we presented to them in our apperance would look at us like we came from another planet.  They still were not over the punk images that were relevent and now us with a whole new side to that image as we were making our own fashion statements to be as opposite as possible to what was considered normal.  We felt pride in our own superiority of unusual style. 
In regards to the luis vitton adverts which I dont care if spelt incorrectly.  Of coarse my first thought is to come back with something sarcastic and like a fuck that shit.  But no.  Why waste the time.  I know Drewthetexan will soon take care of the invador to the forum. 
So I think I will just continue to do what I am hear for in the first place.  Listen to the cool music on my break before I get back to the chainsaw.  Leslie did leave me with a fair bit of firewood.  There coming to take me away Ha Ha. 

Offline Drewthetexan

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: Louis Vuitton or Hunter J7 Reminisces on Scene History or The KILMAINHAM JAIL
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2012, 08:22:46 PM »
I'll just start appending HunterJ7's replies here. :)
-Henry David Thoreau

Spam Hunting

Offline Hunter J7

• alias. Nexus 6
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Soldier
  • Bailout Check
    • View Profile
Re: Louis Vuitton or Hunter J7 Reminisces on Scene History or The KILMAINHAM JAIL
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2012, 06:20:21 AM »
How damn ironic with that edge of commedy that I had to chuckle at. 
I just got back from another job sight in accross the province of Newfoundland and plugged my computer in to the stereo for the sound and of coarse a proper signal.  And of coarse when checking out the forum which I quite like to do.  I see the topic of
 " We Came to Drop Bombs. "
I kind of figured before I brought it up that it must be of some interesting subject matter which of coarse it was in regards to the song.  Which I had to scroll down to get to as on the top of the forum topic.  WAS ANOTHER GODDAMN LOUIS VUITTON CARPET BOMBING ADD. 
Now that one was so fukin arrogent that I could only shake my head.  On the name of a good song some mo fu actually literally used the name to lay his own bomb on top of the topic.   
I guess because of the time frame in north america where Newfoundland is at the beginning of time.  I always see those irritating adds. After the Europeans of coarse.  Before Drewthetexan can get rid of the goodamn thing. 
Am I the only one to take offense to them or am I just being petty. 
Have a good day to all please.  Back to the music for me and then a big day of chainsaw maddness. 
I could probably build a log house with all the trees that came down in the forest from Leslie.  Yet firewood is more important to me for the coming winter.