Author Topic: Holon - Biorhythmic  (Read 2898 times)

Offline deadhamster

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
Holon - Biorhythmic
« on: July 27, 2007, 12:38:21 AM »
I heard this song (Biorhythmic by Holon) the other day on Digital Gunfire. Does anyone know where I can get this song? I've looked all over and can't find it to buy on a music CD or download. I notice that the artist (Holon) has a Soundlift page that offers some of their other songs for download, but I cannot find this one. Any suggestions of where I might find the song? Or find out if it is available to purchase on a music CD? Thanks in advance for any help.

Also, this is my first post on the Digital Gunfire boards, so I apologize if I have posted this in the wrong place. If I should have posted it somewhere else, please let me know so I can post correctly in the future.

Offline Shirow

• Administrator
  • Electronic Colossus
  • Yup.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.digitalgunfire.com
Re: Holon - Biorhythmic
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 06:39:11 AM »
I'm actually at a loss as to where I got this music.. they must've sent me a CD or something but it's hard to remember now.

If you want, drop them an email, see if they mind me sending you the MP3.. if not, I can just mail it to you.
Simon "Shirow" Westlake
- www.digitalgunfire.com

Offline deadhamster

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 11:58:21 PM »
That would be awesome if you could send me the MP3! Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it. I will send you a personal message with my e-mail. Again, thanks for your help!

Offline Shirow

• Administrator
  • Electronic Colossus
  • Yup.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.digitalgunfire.com
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 05:48:41 AM »
Make sure you ask Holon first :p
Simon "Shirow" Westlake
- www.digitalgunfire.com

anything