Author Topic: tactical section  (Read 24172 times)

Offline Lexus

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: tactical section
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2009, 02:48:10 PM »
No offense taken; she refuses to use the internet because she believes it is the devil.  Her reasoning, strangely, makes sense; A hebrew "6" looks like a "w". www?

Yeah, she said there was a serious resurgence of nazism there.  She's convinced they are going to come back, and I suppose you can't blame her for being concerned.  She did spend 6 years hiding in bomb shelters, surrounded by rubble, and mostly scared to death.

I seriously cant blame her for being scared. I mean, if you got a political party that basically uses Nazi slogans and people like it, then yeah I would be pretty worried as well. Though I dont think its gonna happen in Belgium though. They are way to fractured to unite under one party.
My armor is contempt
My shield is disgust
My sword is hatred

Offline Shirow

• Administrator
  • Electronic Colossus
  • Yup.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.digitalgunfire.com
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2009, 08:20:33 AM »
She's right to be scared. It is starting to become close to acceptable in some countries.
Simon "Shirow" Westlake
- www.digitalgunfire.com

Offline Leviathan

• Cybernetic Grunt
  • Apathy or Indifference? Who knows; who cares?
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2009, 01:51:38 AM »
Levi, just so there is no misunderstanding, I was joking. Just wanted to make sure you knew :)

i know, shirow.  everyone knows that we all secretly did 9/11 and we all kidnap arab children to harvest their organs.  oh yeah.  and the medieval germans were right - we did poison their wells.

- the bear jew
My level of respect for a person is determined by how much they are willing to endure for what they believe in.

Offline Leviathan

• Cybernetic Grunt
  • Apathy or Indifference? Who knows; who cares?
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2009, 01:54:34 AM »
Apparently it isn't just the Dutch.  The Swiss are also not fans of Islam, it would seem. Reuters Link

the swiss are not fans of anyone except for themselves.  and nazis.  they were pretty fond of them.  anyone that knows anything about the history if intelligence and espionage knows that the Swiss were anything but nuetral during WW2.  and they hate americans with a passion.  probably for destroying what they considered the perfect country.
My level of respect for a person is determined by how much they are willing to endure for what they believe in.

anything