Author Topic: this song is terrible  (Read 39260 times)

Offline Lexus

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: this song is terrible
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2010, 06:23:09 AM »
Also, you have to admit, banging the silverware drawer open and closed is very industrial.  Cats in blenders, not so much... but I see you working.

I dunno, blenders seem more industrial then silverware drawers. Especially those big blenders where they mix all kinds of chemicals.

Its that I love cats and would never want to hurt one, but it would make for some pretty awesome sounds I bet.

=O Amazing idea, instead of cats, use n00bs and other retards! Im sure they have a wider range of sounds they can produce once thrown into one of those large industrial blender. Maybe Creepster could help me :P
My armor is contempt
My shield is disgust
My sword is hatred

Offline creepster

• Don't Take It Personally
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
  • mess with the best - die like the rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2010, 08:49:30 AM »
Also, you have to admit, banging the silverware drawer open and closed is very industrial.  Cats in blenders, not so much... but I see you working.

I dunno, blenders seem more industrial then silverware drawers. Especially those big blenders where they mix all kinds of chemicals.

Its that I love cats and would never want to hurt one, but it would make for some pretty awesome sounds I bet.

=O Amazing idea, instead of cats, use n00bs and other retards! Im sure they have a wider range of sounds they can produce once thrown into one of those large industrial blender. Maybe Creepster could help me :P

now what's that suppose to mean?
q=
Theory is when you know everything and nothing works.
Practice is when things work, and no one knows why.
Here we combine theory and practice.
Nothing works and no one knows why.

modified, taken from bash.org

Offline Drewthetexan

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2010, 10:21:44 AM »

Angelspit is definitely identifiable and unique, I can't lump them in with generic or overdone styles.  To say that they are generic sounding just doesn't make sense when you consider that there are few if any other bands with that same sound.  Not everyone will like it, but they have their own style and it's not fair to say they are generic, or "another band with another record that sounds just like all the others."

You could call them talentless hacks if you want, but not generic.  ;)

I didn't mean to suggest that Angelspit was generic.  They are not.  They are, subjectively speaking, on a whole other plane of bad.  :D
Men have become the tools of their tools.
-Henry David Thoreau

Spam Hunting

Offline Lexus

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2010, 01:59:44 PM »

q=

Dont tell you dont love the sound of screaming idiots when the blenders blade shred their flesh into tiny bits and crush their bones to thousands of little pieces.
My armor is contempt
My shield is disgust
My sword is hatred

Offline creepster

• Don't Take It Personally
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
  • mess with the best - die like the rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2010, 02:40:55 PM »

q=

Dont tell you dont love the sound of screaming idiots when the blenders blade shred their flesh into tiny bits and crush their bones to thousands of little pieces.

*hangs head* i am that obvious, am i not?
Theory is when you know everything and nothing works.
Practice is when things work, and no one knows why.
Here we combine theory and practice.
Nothing works and no one knows why.

modified, taken from bash.org

Offline Drewthetexan

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2010, 03:32:19 PM »

q=

You do have a bit of a mean streak in you.  :P
-Henry David Thoreau

Spam Hunting

Offline Lexus

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2010, 05:23:32 PM »

q=

Its okay, we still love you, even if you are a bit predictable at times ^^
My armor is contempt
My shield is disgust
My sword is hatred

Offline Drewthetexan

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2010, 04:40:21 PM »
mindfluxfuneral?

really?
-Henry David Thoreau

Spam Hunting

Offline Lexus

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2010, 05:44:17 PM »
I wish to nominate everything DG plays of Japanesecarcrash as a terrible song.

BAH ><
My armor is contempt
My shield is disgust
My sword is hatred

Offline Drewthetexan

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2010, 08:08:43 PM »

BAH ><

The name alone is worth keeping them for.  Besides, their music isn't all bad.
-Henry David Thoreau

Spam Hunting

Offline faelaenx

• part time cosmological avatar and possible high functioning sociopath
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Dragoon
  • R.eality I.s P.erception
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2010, 03:46:52 AM »
I didn't mean to suggest that Angelspit was generic.  They are not.  They are, subjectively speaking, on a whole other plane of bad.  :D

LULZ Drew, as always, way to put a smile on the face =)
i can only please one person a day. Today is NOT your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either...

Offline faelaenx

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2010, 03:58:48 AM »

BAH ><

i actually think i kinda like 'em (non-committal i know) as they seem to remind me of an 80s kinda poppy/synth sound - and i'm a creature evolved from the 80s (  =/  or =)  ...whichever you like - and still sound current. But hey, taste is subjective and too oft fickle. End note, don't 86 'em (sorry Lex). As ever, just my tuppence...
i can only please one person a day. Today is NOT your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either...

Offline Lexus

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2010, 05:07:49 AM »
Meh its okay. Im sure I love some music that everybody else here hates. Like you said, taste is subjective.
My armor is contempt
My shield is disgust
My sword is hatred

Offline faelaenx

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Cybernetic Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2010, 05:19:54 AM »
Meh its okay. Im sure I love some music that everybody else here hates. Like you said, taste is subjective.

a friend of mine is devirginizing me to black metal, or whate'er. i like it so far and i've seen you know a bit about it...so...any recommendations?

Offline Lexus

• SUBSCRIBER
  • Binary Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2010, 01:03:41 PM »
What have you seen from Black metal?

Anyways, all the Norwegian/Swedish/Finnish stuff is pretty good. Children of Bodom (though technically not Black Metal), Deicide, Dimmu Borgir and Cradle of Filth (British though) are pretty big names.

You might wanna try Behemoth (Polish) and Satyricon as well. 
My armor is contempt
My shield is disgust
My sword is hatred

anything