Author Topic: Anime  (Read 16823 times)

Offline darkedone02

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Anime
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2007, 08:14:51 PM »
The Anime shows I watch that are still living is Naruto, Bleach, and Claymore. I already watched Hellsing, Fullmetal Alchemist, Devil May Cry, Full Metal Panic, Love Hina, Air, Xenosaga: The Animation, Star Ocean EX, Samurai Champloo, and finnally Samurai 7. i got to finish up watching Blood+ sometimes when I am not busy and remember where I left off :/.

Offline endlessdream

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2007, 02:53:56 PM »
I have been watching Death Note lately. That's about it. I have a million different shows on the list that I am going to watch next. The next two are Claymore and Darker than Black (which everyone should check out if they like Cowboy Bebop) :D

Offline Intoxic

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2007, 11:09:21 AM »
Elfen Lied is very nice, also is Record of Lodoss War and Legend of the Overfiend, but thats more like Hentai.

Offline Ariel

• Digital Grunt
  • Chocolate Milk is my hero <3
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2008, 12:45:35 PM »
I like anime,ut not anime that is obsest over that is why i mostly watch Henti , Yaoi and unerground anime.
I sleep with my bed every night.

OH YEAH!

Offline ~wendopolis~

• Digital Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2008, 01:52:01 PM »
My 13 yr old daughter adores anime. I think it's horrible--worst animation I"ve ever seen. Plus, the voices sound like those little girls in the Godzilla movies... The books are better. Fruits Basket and Vampire Knight are the ones I like.
are we there yet?

Offline Drkdzine

• Digital Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2008, 02:48:09 PM »
Fooly Cooly

Offline billiskye92

• Digital Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2010, 08:16:05 AM »
Right now I am finishing hellsing and desert punk Both every good, My all time fave has to and allways will be Elfen Lied.
I go to anime cons when I have the cash and well... Those kids can party hard =D I mean it like they have the best suits in the hotel and throw some wild ass party lol and then there are the kids that don't get invited to the party to they throw their own. Ha the best thing to do is try to make as many staff friends and as many friends at the con the first day there so you can party like crazy during the night when there are no stands up. I passed out in the lobby at one con ha. I couldn't make it back to my room Lul. I go woken up by chibi moon kissing my neck ( good friend of mine lol )

Offline aphxero

• Digital Dragoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2010, 10:48:12 PM »
Woah anime con. That sounds like fun (well kinda) but I think I'm too old (30) to be in the not creepy end of it all. Last time I was at a con I saw some serious creepers.

I'm into all the stuff you guys are into. Some great taste around here :) I also like jojo's bizarre adventure, kuroshitsuji, eureka 7, wangan midnight, gits stand alone complex. Thinking of getting into blood+

This site has a bunch of good ones:
http://www.animedude.net/

anything